JOSERA MycoBond – the solution for mycotoxin problems!
Mycotoxins are toxins that form during the growth of mould. These moulds grow on plants under specific environmental conditions (depending on weather, type, time or harvest) on the field (field mould).
During inconvenient storage conditions, like for example too much moisture or missing aeration, dangerous storage moulds can also develop.
Endotoxins are poisonous decomposition products of bacteria. These can especially have diverse impact in combination with other factors (for example, bad state of health, mycotoxin load of feed, stress) like for example necrosis, oedemas or bad immunity.
We have the solution: JOSERA MycoBond
With MycoBond JOSERA has developed a highly effective mycotoxin binder with a broad-spectrum effect for pigs and cattle.
Mycotoxins are made harmless with different effective principles; or rather the metabolism and immune system are strengthened.
- Mycotoxins and endotoxins are linked though special minerals and are excreted harmlessly
- Bio proteins split mycotoxins in non-poisonous breakdown products
- Special active substances strengthen the immune system and support the liver function
JOSERA MycoBond acts for pigs
- Higher performance and lower animal losses
- due to better feed uptake and higher weight gain
- due to higher resistance
- Better operational success
- due to more saleable animals
- due to higher milk output and better milk quality (cell count)
- Security of fertility due to a higher insemination success