JOSERA Desan is a natural, universal barn hygiene agent added to bedding. It reduces pathogen pressure thanks to its harmonised mechanism of action and synergy effects.
Thanks to its germ-inhibiting and germ-killing substances, it disrupts infection chains and extracts moisture from the treated surfaces, making them dry and safe to walk on. It also noticeably improves the barn climate, providing relief for animal air passages.
Thanks to its natural components, it is user-friendly and bio-certified to guarantee problem-free application in ecological/organic production.
Packaging size: 25 kg
Your benefits at a glance:
- Reliable effect
- Draws moisture from treated surfaces
- Treated surfaces become dry and safe to walk on
- Disrupts infection chains and the spread of germs through special germ-inhibiting and germ-killing substances
- Universal in application
- Barns (walkways and sleeping areas, deep litter)
- Vehicles (stock trailers)
- Calf stalls
- Thanks to natural components
- Bio-certified according to EU regulation
- Ecological/organic production
- Healthy animals through good hygiene
50 - 100 g/m² depending on contamination and infection pressure.